Unearth Liverpool’s ghoulish past on this 1.5-hour walking tour of the city’s most haunted sites. After darkness has fallen, meet your guide on the famous Hope Street and set off in search of the restless spirits who are said to roam the city at night. Stroll down one of northern England’s most haunted streets, visit the eerie cemetery at Anglican Cathedral, and hear blood-curdling stories of ‘Lantern Jaw,’ the woman in white and the local man who lost his soul to the Devil.
- 1.5-hour ghost walking tour of Liverpool, led by entertaining guides
- Explore Liverpool on foot and discover the city’s dark past
- Wander down one of the most haunted streets in northern England
- Hear hair-raising tales of the spirits who restlessly roam the city after dark
- Pay a visit to the thousands of souls who have been laid to rest at the Anglican Cathedral
What You Can Expect
When the sky grows dark and the street lamps flicker on, find your own way to the prearranged meeting point on Liverpool’s famous Hope Street. Make contact with your informative guides, and then prepare yourself for a terrifying tour of the city’s spookiest sights.